Monday, September 15, 2008

MORE YELLOWSTONE!

Here are some more pics of our trip. I have TONS so I just picked out a few. I am a little camera happy when it comes to animals....not so much when it comes to pictures of myself.


Cute bride and groom!

My new favorite animal BUFFALO! He was walking out of the shot too quickly!


ELK EVERYWHERE!! We almost saw two elk get into a fight but they ended up leaving peacefully! I don't like to see violence but it would have been cool to see.



These are of the church they got married in. The ceiling was beautiful!

3 comments:

Jer and Jealin said...

What a fun place to get married! I love all the pictures. And I also love the name of your blog. I've never heard that quote before. I just wrote it down! Thanks!

Camille said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! we should go up together some time and stay in our cabin!Raegan was excited to see pictures of you guys! She said "Nate Ashlee!" it was cute!
I love the pictures of you guys looking like bears!

About This Blog said...

These pictures are so cute! I love you guys. Thank you so much for coming to my play, and for the gorgeous flowers. You are always so thoughtful...it really meant a lot to me to have you there. Besides my mom, you and nate were the only ones who came to see me. So thanks...YOu're the best