Monday, August 11, 2008

MINIATURE GOLF AND BACHELORETTE PARTY!

I took my nephew miniature golfing last week. It was so fun. He is seriously the coolest kid. I can't believe how much I love my neices and nephews! I didn't know it was possible to love kids so much that aren't your own!




My Friend Bobbie (the one in the middle on the first picture) is getting married in September. They are getting married in Yellowstone and I am a bridesmaid. We went out on Saturday night for a little Bachelorette party. We rented a limo and they didn't have small ones so they said they would give us the big one for the same price and we ended up with a HUMMER LIMO(Thanks AUDRA!)!!! It was really fun. We drove around Salt Lake and then went to the Sky Bar downtown. The bride ended up passing out but I won't embarrass her by posting those pictures!






No comments: