Thursday, August 28, 2008

FOIL WORLD

Okay so across the hall from us is VEHIX (the company) and there are these guys that play jokes on each other all the time. The one guy is out of town so they wrapped his ENTIRE OFFICE in foil. It is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen! You have to see it to truly appreciate it I think. Click on the pictures to make them big so you can see it better. Every little key on the keyboard, every little phone and computer cord, every business card individually wrapped……notice the little green plant sticking out in the one picture!!







2 comments:

Jer and Jealin said...

Holy Crap! That is the funniest thing ever. I would die if I had to clean up that mess!

Camille said...

O man! I am laughing so hard! I can not believe that! I would love to be a jokester like that. You really have to know the right kind of people to do that too! Let us know how the guy reacts! That is Awesome! ;)
ps... i called nate and told him. but just to let you know we are having cake for kades birthday on sunday night. hope to see ya!