Tuesday, August 19, 2008

JACK JOHNSON

We went to Jack Johnson last night. I even brough my camera with me.........unfortunately the battery was dead. Not the first time this has happened as Nate loved to point out. It was really fun and there were TONS of people. Some guy in the front called out that his wife wanted to have Jacks baby and Jack got all flustered and screwed up the song and had to start over. It was pretty funny. Jack is really chill and his voice was just as good as listening to one of his cds. Yes I call him Jack as if I know him....haha! I really love going to concerts. They can be kind of expensive but it's worth it I think. It is expensive fun but fun just the same.

NEXT UP: JASON MRAZ in October (which I could not possibly be more excited for if I tried!)

No comments: